- Referenced in 1445 articles
- should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that ... instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour on today...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- very fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward ... automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
Complex Optimization Toolbox
- Referenced in 26 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for optimizing problems in complex variables, although real optimization is also possible ... vector-, matrix- or tensor-valued residual functions, complex bound constraints, Levenberg–Marquardt and Gauss–Newton...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- language standard C9X data type for complex variables, header complex.h for GNU C and functions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- coordinate variables, thus reducing the computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- program draws parameter space pictures for the complex Henon map. The difficulty of this task ... well-developed theory of one variable complex dynamics with the two variable Henon case...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations ... flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- almost) arbitrary complexity, by simply stating the relationships between related variables. The software includes...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- variable selection techniques in terms of both prediction error and model complexity, while yielding...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- problem are solved by the variable projection method. Optimization methods are implemented in publicly available ... interface to MATLAB. Results on computational complexity are presented...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- however, no current dataset adequately captures the complexity of real-world urban scenes. To address ... dataset size, annotation richness, scene variability, and complexity. Our accompanying empirical study provides...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- using program Mathematica. The well-known complex variable boundary element method (CVBEM) is extended ... determining values of the CVBEM basis function complex coefficients by collocation at evaluation points defined...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- infer a complex regulatory network architecture from input/output patterns of its variables? We investigated this ... problem may enable in-depth analysis of complex dynamic systems in biology and other fields...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- problem, Variable Elimination Resolution, has exponential space complexity. To tackle that, the backtracking-based DPLL ... special case of VER, to eliminate some variables in a preprocessing step, and then solve...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited ... differential, algebraic and discrete equations. No particular variable needs to be solved for manually...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- verification process, KeYmaera implements a generalized free-variable sequent calculus and automatic proof strategies that ... hybrid system specification symbolically. To overcome the complexity of real arithmetic, we integrate real quantifier...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PTSC: probability, time and shared-variable concurrency. Complex software systems typically involve features like time ... concurrency feature is modelled using shared-variable-based communication. The probability feature is represented...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- transelliptical graphical models. Understanding complex relationships between random variables is of fundamental importance in high...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- analyze the three-dimensional (3D) flow of complex metal forming processes. DEFORM ... supports user routines and user defined variables. Complex multiple deforming body capability with arbitrary contact...