- Referenced in 1352 articles
- should be kept in mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that ... instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour on today...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- nonlinear-least squares optimization with complex variables including numerical complex differentiation, global minimization of bivariate...
- Referenced in 379 articles
- very fast) interval arithmetic for real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward ... automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration of (simple) univariate functions univariate ... functions (fast, very accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous...
Complex Optimization Toolbox
- Referenced in 19 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for optimizing problems in complex variables, although real optimization is also possible ... vector-, matrix- or tensor-valued residual functions, complex bound constraints, Levenberg–Marquardt and Gauss–Newton...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- language standard C9X data type for complex variables, header complex.h for GNU C and functions...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- coordinate variables, thus reducing the computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- program draws parameter space pictures for the complex Henon map. The difficulty of this task ... well-developed theory of one variable complex dynamics with the two variable Henon case...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- almost) arbitrary complexity, by simply stating the relationships between related variables. The software includes...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- main features: Solves the time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations ... flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space and time Unlimited...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- variable selection techniques in terms of both prediction error and model complexity, while yielding...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- problem are solved by the variable projection method. Optimization methods are implemented in publicly available ... interface to MATLAB. Results on computational complexity are presented...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- using program Mathematica. The well-known complex variable boundary element method (CVBEM) is extended ... determining values of the CVBEM basis function complex coefficients by collocation at evaluation points defined...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- problem, Variable Elimination Resolution, has exponential space complexity. To tackle that, the backtracking-based DPLL ... special case of VER, to eliminate some variables in a preprocessing step, and then solve...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- analyze the three-dimensional (3D) flow of complex metal forming processes. DEFORM ... supports user routines and user defined variables. Complex multiple deforming body capability with arbitrary contact...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- PTSC: probability, time and shared-variable concurrency. Complex software systems typically involve features like time ... concurrency feature is modelled using shared-variable-based communication. The probability feature is represented...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- object-oriented language for modeling of large, complex, and heterogeneous systems. It is suited ... differential, algebraic and discrete equations. No particular variable needs to be solved for manually...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- verification process, KeYmaera implements a generalized free-variable sequent calculus and automatic proof strategies that ... hybrid system specification symbolically. To overcome the complexity of real arithmetic, we integrate real quantifier...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- present models to show hypothesized relationships among variables. The software lets you build models more ... build attitudinal and behavioral models that reflect complex relationships. The software: Provides structural equation modeling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package also deals with inequalities involving complex variables by displaying the corresponding solutions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- transelliptical graphical models. Understanding complex relationships between random variables is of fundamental importance in high...