- Referenced in 38 articles
- back ordering for the Painter’s algorithm, which often fails for complex meshes; SG uses...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- methods. CLOS contains a number of complex and powerful features, but it is not necessary ... understand all of CLOS in order to use it effectively. The basic parts of CLOS...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- called DSPNexpress because it solves complex DSPNs with four orders of magnitude less CPU time...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- package, called ZEBEC (ZEros of BEssel functions Complex), is presented, which localizes and computes simple ... Bessel functions are of real order and complex argument. ZEBEC calculates with certainty the total...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- large-scale high-order CFD simulations with complex grids on the TianHe-1A supercomputer...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- integer order and complex argument. This paper describes computer subroutines which were developed to compute ... respectively) for a complex argument z and a range of integer orders. A novel...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- subroutine package for cylindrical functions of complex order and nonnegative argument. The algorithm presented provides ... where the order ν is complex and the real argument x is nonnegative. The algorithm...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- higher-order (effectful) iterator. The implementations range from simple (e.g., association lists) to complex...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- representations of boundary operators defined on cell complexes. Discrete Morse theory provides a powerful ... order to efficiently compute persistent homology of various types of filtered complexes...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- multiplication in order to be able to prove an optimal theoretical complexity, this paper shows...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- undergoing large deformations. In order to cope with the computational complexity of the coupled...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solved by using accurate higher-order derivatives. Such derivatives can be obtained with automatic differentiation ... concerned with the complexity of computing higher-order derivative tensors even for a modest order...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras ... fast execution: typically one or two orders of magnitude faster than similar programs written...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- tend to be more and more complex. In order to cope with this increase...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- widely recognised that the automated validation of complex systems can hardly be achieved without tool ... toolbox was initiated several years ago, in order to provide an open validation platform ... mandatory for an automated validation of complex systems. Finally, the toolbox was successfully used...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- used for computing Mathieu coefficients of general order. The algorithms can deal with a large ... Mathieu characteristic number c, real and complex order ν, and parameter...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- module for calculating cylindrical functions of complex order and complex argument. he present algorithm provides ... where the order ν is complex and the complex argument z satisfies -π
- Referenced in 17 articles
- construction of higher-order schemes by hand would be a very complex and laborious task...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- higher-order differentiation and differentiation using custom number types (including complex numbers). For gradient...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- problem make repeated database scans, and use complex hash structures which have poor locality. SPADE ... factor of two, and by an order of magnitude with some pre-processed data...