- Referenced in 5957 articles
- only development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- companion Web site, both scheduled for completion in 2003. More than 50 mathematicians, physicists...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- Unified FEA product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- Rubin. Not all datasets yet, hopefully completed soon...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- does make some sacrifices. It does not completely cover the vast amount of research...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that provides everything you need for data analysis...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam ... describe the development of a new complete solver, Chaff, which achieves significant performance gains through...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- clarity and brevity rather than complete generality and confine our scope to algorithms that...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- provided. See the interfaces section for a complete list...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- languages to be completely specified and verified using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- disposal. By being open, OpenFOAM offers users complete freedom to customise and extend its existing...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- term rewriting, term orderings, Knuth-Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- easier and more efficient. LINGO provides a completely integrated package that includes a powerful language...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- positive definite or indefinite, hermitian. LU with complete pivoting. Parallel on SMPs and Cluster...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Phase retrieval via matrix completion. This paper develops a novel framework for phase retrieval ... inspired by the recent literature on matrix completion. More importantly, we also demonstrate that...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- unknown linear binary codes is an NP-complete problem. The interest on implementing post-quantum...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- reading the manual (which contains some complete examples) and playing with the system. The student ... without leaving the program. A record of completed exercises is maintained by ETPS...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- during 1990 - 1992. The second edition was completed in 1997. Both editions were published...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- code is intended for educational purposes. The complete Matlab code is given in the Appendix...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- approximations for a mixed fluid cell are completely determined by testing whether ... direction under consideration. (4) Because of the completely one-dimensional nature of the SLIC interface...