- Referenced in 1913 articles
- programming languages semantics (e.g. the CompCert compiler certification project or Java Card EAL7 certification...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- accelerated applications. The CUDA Toolkit includes a compiler for NVIDIA GPUs, math libraries, and tools...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- study of VRP; we have compiled here a great deal of information about...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their own shared library. Executable applications...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- other formal languages, such as in compiler writing, automated theorem proving and formal verification. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- coded in Pascal using the Free Pascal compiler...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- machines with a Fortran 66 or 77 compiler and at least 500K bytes of storage...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- language, featuring a high-performance native-code compiler (ocamlopt) for 9 processor architectures (IA32, PowerPC ... HPPA, StrongArm), as well as a bytecode compiler (ocamlc) and an interactive read-eval-print...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- software development system that includes a compiler and an integrated development environment...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- available free thru netlib, has been compiled on everything from laptops to CRAYs. PVM enables...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- constraint matrices. CSDP has been compiled on many different systems. The code should work ... system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK libraries...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- most important the University of York Modula compiler and a compiler developed at Philips Laboratories...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- full program is available for compilation using Windows (Compaq or Intel compiler), LINUX or UNIX...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- common business-oriented language) is a compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- portability is ensured by the gnu-ada compiler...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- toolbox offers a broad spectrum of algorithms compiled in a user friendly and accessible format...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- dedicated to programming reactive systems, and a compiler which translates Esterel programs into finite-state ... systems and control automata. The Esterel v5 compiler can be used to generate a software...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- unless one invests in an additional C compiler, one can not insert new equations...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher-order languages such as Haskell encourage ... build abstractions by composing functions. A good compiler must inline many of these calls ... instance of its body. But any compiler-writer will tell you that inclining ... used in the Glasgow Haskell compiler. We focus mainly on the algorithmic aspects...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- programming language and a built-in compiler...