- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PADRE2, a Fortran precompiler yielding error estimates and...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- GAP package loops. The LOOPS package provides researchers...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...