- Referenced in 1047 articles
- most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more than 40 years ago, this problem consists...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- simplest NP-hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective function subject...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies cutting plane and column...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- algorithm From authors’ summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables ... simulated annealing” algorithm recently introduced in combinatorial optimization. The algorithm is essentially an iterative random...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... novel application areas for optimization technology, which range from supply chain management to sports tournament ... abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization are able to isolate optimal or near-optimal ... book introduces a method for solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems. The current version of the library...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- local search based heuristics for combinatorial optimization, such as simulated annealing, genetic algorithms, iterated local...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- efficient technique for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems. However, it is best used in conjunction ... with other optimization paradigms such as local search, yielding hybrid algorithms with constraints. Such combinations ... examples from combinatorial optimization for which we specify complex optimization procedures with a few simple ... systems, yielding a powerful environment for combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 1057 articles
- understand basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments ... sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate the strategic concerns...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial optimization. It is the first language to combine...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- squares method combined with a mathematical programming optimization procedure based on a penalty function approach ... numerical techniques (notably a heuristically based combinatorial optimization procedure) to provide an efficient general-purpose...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial optimization problem that arises in many applicative cases...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- POPMUSIC -- partial optimization metaheuristic under special intensification conditions. This article introduces POPMUSIC, a meta-heuristic ... been successfully applied to various combinatorial optimization problems. This metaheuristic is especially useful for designing ... heuristic methods for large combinatorial problems that can be partially optimized. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial optimization problems using algorithmic skeletons implemented...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- metaheuristic approach to tackle hard combinatorial optimization problems. The basic component...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- properties with their complements. Miscellaneous results. Combinatorial optimization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- routing optimization programs. The general combinatorial optimization technique known as simulated annealing is used...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- allows the user to work in combinatorial optimization, integer programming, continuous optimization, and multi-objective...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- model-and-run approach to combinatorial optimization problems which are out of reach of existing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- optimal variable ordering problem Many combinatorial optimization problems can be formulated as $0/1$ integer programs...