- Referenced in 311 articles
- connecting orbits are computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- Algorithm 569: COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value ODEs...
Differentiation Matrix Suite
- Referenced in 228 articles
- solving differential equations by the spectral collocation (i.e., pseudospectral) method is presented. It includes functions...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems with multiple boundary conditions. User manual...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- possibly singular matrix M; with dense output (collocation solution). Concerning the linear algebra routines...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- MOVCOL -- 1D Moving Collocation Method (fortran77). MOVCOL is primarily intended to solve systems of second ... lines approach based upon a MOVing COLlocation method. The physical PDEs are discretized in space ... Huang and R. D. Russell, A moving collocation method for solving time dependent partial differential...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Matlab. The algorithms involved amount to spectral collocation methods on Chebyshev grids of automatically determined...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- problems. The basic solution is computed using collocation methods and a new, efficient estimate...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- method-of-lines approach, with collocation in the space variable to reduce the problem ... components: the basis functions employed in the collocation; the method used to solve the system...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- systems and the convergence behavior of polynomial collocation used as a basic solver...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Direct collocation method. Optimal ODE control problems with control and state constraints are solved...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- block diagonal linear systems arising in spline collocation at Gaussian points with monomial basis functions ... almost block diagonal structure arising in spline collocation at Gaussian points with monomial spline basis ... condensation is applied to the full spline collocation linear system. This package may also...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- integral equations are discretized by centroid collocation. The linear system is solved by GMRES iteration...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- variables may share trend coefficients (e.g. for collocated cokriging...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- simulation of fourth-order PDEs based on collocation. The scheme is shown to enforce discrete...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- hydrodynamics model in the framework of a collocated Lagrangian scheme. Some numerical examples, such...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Algorithm 689: Discretized collocation and iterated collocation for nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second ... algorithm is based on polynomial spline collocation, with the possibility of combination with the corresponding ... iterated collocation. It exploits certain local superconvergence properties for the error estimation and the stepsize...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- schemes such as, e.g., the still popular collocation methods. Over the years this project...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PDEs based on high-order adaptive collocation. In this article we discuss a new software ... spatial discretization (based on B-spline collocation) are handled by a substantially modified version...