- Referenced in 3403 articles
- David Newman, and this project is in collaboration with Rexa.info at the University of Massachusetts...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such as bug tracking, feature requests...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- strong emphasis on openness, community, cooperation, and collaboration: we are building the car, not reinventing...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for the development of innovative concepts and tools...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- very much problem-driven. Examples from their collaborative research have driven the selection of material...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- been produced by a collaborative effort involving many contributors. Its capabilities include: expansion and ordering...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated scoring services...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- through NSF with CONSER, both in collaboration with other researchers including ACIRI. Ns has always...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- specific developments, the CRONE group welcomes all collaborations. The CRONE group members are also ready...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- threshold for understanding formal development and facilitates collaboration on informal and formal parts of large...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- face recognition project carried out in collaboration with the Speech, Vision and Robotics Group...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- result of a constant and fruitful collaboration between computer scientists, mathematicians, education specialists, and practising...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Eigentaste: A constant time collaborative filtering algorithm. Eigentaste is a collaborative filtering algorithm that uses...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- community of users. We’re eager to collaborate with you too, so feel free...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- developed by single researchers and large collaborations alike. Making extensive use of abstractions, we detail...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- development of formal proofs by man-machine collaboration. It provides a formal language where mathematical...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- product of the community of collaborators working with the Applied Numerical Algorithms Group (ANAG), part...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- several static analysis techniques in a single collaborative framework. The collaborative approach of Frama...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- measuring progress and for stimulating discussion and collaboration in mechanizing the metatheory of programming languages...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- versions of the tool were developed in collaboration with the University of Manchester. (https://en.wikipedia.org...