- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- NLPQL: a Fortran subroutine for solving constrained nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Keras: Deep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PlatEMO: A MATLAB Platform for Evolutionary Multi-Objective...
- Referenced in 892 articles
- Adam: A Method for Stochastic Optimization. We introduce...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- R package DOS: Design of Observational Studies. Contains...