- Referenced in 144 articles
- Logic Programming and Deductive Database system for Unix and Windows. XSB Prolog. It is being ... Universidade Nova de Lisboa, XSB Inc., and Coherent Knowlege Systems...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- coherent logic based geometry theorem prover capable of producing formal and readable proofs A theorem ... prover for coherent logic, called ArgoCLP, is presented. It is applied to geometry proofs. Coherent ... logic is a fragment of first-order logic. The structure of the formulae is restricted ... formulae which are conjunctions of atoms.par Coherent logic offers different advantages in the context...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- derivations and parallelism, as execution of such logic programs can have both recursive and corecursive ... been implementation-led. Here, we give a coherent semantics-led account of the issues, starting ... implementation of a new dialect, CoALP, of logic programming, characterised by guarded lazy corecursion...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- describe Breach, a Matlab/C++ toolbox providing a coherent set of simulation-based techniques aimed ... robust monitoring of metric interval temporal logic (MITL) formulas. The application domain of Breach ranges...
- Referenced in 1 article
- probabilistic logic system which determines a coherent overall response to the query and the probability...
- Referenced in 1 article
- handling inconsistency in a coherent way. In classical and intuitionistic logic everything follows from...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- linguistic hints into a coherent reasoning model based on Markov Logic Network (MLN). In SenHint...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...