- Referenced in 5 articles
- linear programming with a distortion risk constraint. Coherent distortion risk measures are applied to capture ... possible violation of a restriction in linear optimization problems whose parameters are uncertain. Each risk ... weighted-mean trimmed region. Thus, given a sample of the coefficients, an uncertainty...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Pipeline, a software package for the coherent analysis of data from networks of interferometers ... running, including background estimation, efficiency studies, unbiased optimal tuning of search thresholds, and prediction ... Monte Carlo with multiple independent data samples, and without requiring human intervention. As a demonstration...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- measure hyperfine interactions can be calculated. The optimized vector and matrix operations of the BLAS ... spectra for the special case of polycrystalline samples when anisotropy terms of higher order than ... method, there is a loss in signal coherence, and spectra are damped. The degree...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...