- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF, and it contains documentation, example codes, and standardized Fortran 90 subroutines which ... spinup, and experienced users with optimized code which may increase the performence of their implementations...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- line topology optimization code written in Matlab. The paper presents a compact Matlab implementation ... topology optimization code for compliance minimization of statically loaded structures. The total number of Matlab ... input lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines are divided ... lines for the Optimality Criteria based optimizer, 16 lines for a mesh-independency filter...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- some related network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB ... functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- present a simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies ... input needed for finite element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology ... optimization, polygonal discretizations have been shown not to be susceptible to numerical instabilities such ... complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code. The main ingredients of the present mesh...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- penalized maximum likelihood estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- PENNON and details of its implementation. The code can also solve second-order conic programming ... numerical tests and comparison with other optimization codes are presented. The test examples show that...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- write and submit optimized code for eSTREAM ciphers. Reports on portfolio ciphers’ performance in software...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented ... many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly ... download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- conducted on some real-parameter optimization algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- reference specification, analysis, reference and optimized code and test vectors for Keccak can be found...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed ... field of computational geometry and multi-parametric optimization. The toolbox offers a broad spectrum ... constraints, or create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into ... applications in a form of a C code, or deployed to target platforms using Real...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Efficient topology optimization in MATLAB using 88 lines of code. The paper presents ... efficient 88 line MATLAB code for topology optimization. It has been developed using ... valuable successor to the 99 line code, providing a practical instrument that may help ... topology optimization. The paper also discusses simple extensions of the basic code to include recent...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- level of performance possible from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done the engineering ... while knowing that the code you write today will run optimally on future generations ... future processor architectures by selecting the best code path for each...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- symbolic differentiation, speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... since it is entirely based on MATLAB code. Easy to learn : 3 new commands...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- present an efficient Matlab code for structural topology optimization that includes a general finite element ... code also features a modular structure in which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm ... design variables of the discrete optimization problem. The Matlab code is explained in detail...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- annotations, array-oriented and math-heavy Python code can be just-in-time compiled ... Python interpreters. Numba works by generating optimized machine code using the LLVM compiler infrastructure...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- provide algorithm developer of global optimization codes with a large and varied set of both...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- solving large scale convex optimization problems. The code is an implementation of the cutting plane ... solving every relaxed master problem to optimality (as is the case in classical decomposition approaches...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- solve practical optimization problems. Additionally, the diskette contains a useful source code ESOFRAME, written...