- Referenced in 305 articles
- linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method, and a short ... before which allow, among others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- Philips Laboratories named PL Modula, which generated code for the LSI-11 microprocessor. The development...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives an overview ... callable from R and automatically generating the code required to invoke them. Attributes are intended...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- polynomial. We implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests ... speed is comparable to other modern generators. Its merits are due to the efficient algorithms...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Dynamo II/F, in 1971, generated portable FORTRAN code and both Dynamo II/F and Dynamo...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- independent variables, ADIFOR will generate an augmented derivative code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- availability of a computer program for generating a variety of feasible network problems together with ... problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN” can generate capacitated and uncapacitated transportation and minimum ... addition to generating structurally different classes of network problems the code permits the user ... within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available are provided in this paper...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Recipes for adjoint code construction Adjoint models are increasingly being developed for use in meteorology ... with respect to control variables. Generation of adjoint code may be seen as the special ... scalar. The described method for adjoint code generation is based on a few basic principles ... subject to errors. Hence, automatic generation of adjoint code represents a distinct advantage. An implementation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- code by hand, we produce parameterized code generators whose parameters are germane to the resulting ... machine performance. Second, the generated code follows the PHiPAC (Portable High Performance Ansi C) coding ... search scripts that, for a given code generator, find the best set of parameters ... level cache-blocked matrix-matrix multiply code generator that has achieved performance around...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- given set of ODEs. The generated code includes a function to compute...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel ... interface and data manipulations. It can also generate hardware in the form of netlists...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies on an implicit description ... generator can provide, among other things, the input needed for finite element and optimization codes ... self-contained Matlab code. The main ingredients of the present mesh generator are the implicit ... provided to illustrate the capabilities of the code, which is compact and has fewer than...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing and self-verification...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided by the manufacturer. Highly ... user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization. CVXGEN is a software tool that takes ... optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom C code that compiles into a reliable, high ... modest size. CVXGEN generates simple, flat, library-free code suitable ... embedding in real-time applications. The generated code is almost branch free...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- AceGen: Multi-language, Multi-environment Numerical Code Generation. The Mathematica package AceGen is used ... Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization of expressions. The multi-language ... FORTRAN, Mathematica©, Matlab©,..) enable generation of numerical codes for various numerical environments (AceFEM, Matlab©, FEAP...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Compiling for template-based run-time code generation. Cyclone is a type-safe programming language ... that provides explicit run-time code generation. The Cyclone compiler uses a template-based strategy ... time code generation in which pre-compiled code fragments are stitched together at run time ... This strategy keeps the cost of code generation low, but it requires that optimizations, such...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a mesh is the first step in a wide ... offer a short and simple MATLAB code, described in more detail than usual...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- that technique as it occurs in the generated proofs. Moreover, if a proof ... displayed. Finally, we used Isabelle’s code generation facilities to generate a highly efficient...