- Referenced in 7 articles
- approaches, our model does not use coalescent theory but is allele frequency based. We show...
- Referenced in 1 article
- neutrality tests based on the coalescent theory; 3) extendibility and scalability for complex and large...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- predict an absence of gene flow. The theory underlying the detection of hybridization using these ... pattern probabilities exploits the relationship between the coalescent process for gene trees within population trees...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- histories are represented by a single compact coalescent history. The key advantage ... efficient than the STELLS algorithm both in theory and in practice when the number...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- BEASY is an internationally recognised leader in computer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GeneTree is a program for comparing gene and...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...