- Referenced in 695 articles
- robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities and a single...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- point of the optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution. par The BFGS method...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- function and the ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- result, words that are found in close proximity to one another in the network...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both ... principle, the single-choice principle, the open-closed principle, and option-operand separation. Many concepts...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms in close connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- explicit relationship to two other optimization problems closely related to BPDN. We describe a root...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- respect to the presortedness measure Inv. Differences close to a factor of two are observed...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 178 articles
- that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network Toolbox supports supervised...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 156 articles
- reference tracking, disturbance rejection, stability margins, and closed-loop pole locations...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- decisions. The basic ideas of Miranda are closely modelled on those of the earlier languages...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma Polyhedra Library. The domain of convex polyhedra ... support for polyhedra that are Not Necessarily Closed (NNC), i.e., polyhedra that are described...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- optimum, or at least a point very close to it. It is quite costly...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- times, varying the lighting, facial expressions (open / closed eyes, smiling / not smiling) and facial details...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- conditions at the two sides are very close to those found in the sedimentation...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- inheritance, and dynamic typecasts with a semantics closely following Java’s. A proof of type...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CLOSET: an efficient logarithm for mining frequent closed itemsets. Association mining may often derive ... have proposed an interesting alternative: mining frequent closed itemsets and their corresponding rules, which ... propose an efficient algorithm, CLOSET, for mining closed itemsets, with the development of three techniques ... pattern tree FP-tree structure for mining closed itemsets without candidate generation, (2) developing...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- different test cases reaching a test coverage close...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Efficient Algorithm for Enumerating Frequent Closed Item Sets. In this paper, we propose three algorithms ... LCMmax for mining all frequent sets, frequent closed item sets, and maximal frequent sets, respectively ... shaped transversal routes composed of only frequent closed item sets, which is induced ... parent-child relationship defined on frequent closed item sets. By traversing the route...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- used within industrial projects and, e.g., for closed-loop control of a real-world Diesel...