- Referenced in 129 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 445 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Program PARTITION is software for hierarchical partitioning of...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...