- Referenced in 1 article
- efficient cell creation algorithm using a space-partitioning technique and uses a filtering-based index ... performance of our CBCM with the CLIQUE method in terms of cluster construction time, precision...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm 711: BTN: Software for parallel unconstrained optimization...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5036 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5880 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12052 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 8309 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...