- Referenced in 7624 articles
- modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical techniques, and is highly...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted ... algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- large range of problems, including text classification [Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- Additionally, as each problem includes a specific classification that is designed to be useful...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Breiman and Cutler’s random forests for classification and regression. Classification and regression based...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- hints on the distribution and on possible classification schemes for hyperbolic 3-manifolds, besides giving...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- problems of choice or of multi criteria classification on set A of actions. It constructs...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- attractive framework for the design of pattern classification systems. A new constructive neural network learning ... favorably with other learning algorithms for pattern classification...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- open source library for large-scale linear classification. It supports logistic regression and linear support...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- partitioning and regression trees. Recursive partitioning for classification, regression and survival trees. An implementation...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Autoclass - A Bayesian Approach to Classification. We describe a Bayesian approach to the unsupervised discovery ... maximal posterior probability parameters. We rate our classifications with an approximate posterior probability ... discuss the rationale behind our approach to classification. We give the mathematical development...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SimpleMKL can be applied beyond binary classification, for problems like regression, clustering (one-class classification ... multiclass classification. Experimental results show that the proposed algorithm converges rapidly and that its efficiency ... some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- problems of various kinds including as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, etc. It includes evolutionary learning...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- CMAR: accurate and efficient classification based on multiple class-association rules. Previous studies propose that ... associative classification has high classification accuracy and strong flexibility at handling unstructured data. However ... mined rules and sometimes biased classification or overfitting since the classification is based on only ... rule. The authors propose a new associative classification method, CMAR, i.e., Classification based on Multiple...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- described. The algorithm is based on the classification of objective functions. At each iteration ... allowed to change freely. According to the classification, a new (multiobjective) optimization problem is formed...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet-based approach for feature extraction...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- particularly well suited for large text classification problems, where we demonstrate an order-of-magnitude...