- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Mixture model clustering using the MULTIMIX program L...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ftnonpar: Features and Strings for Nonparametric Regression. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- dynamicTreeCut: Methods for detection of clusters in hierarchical...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CircSiZer: an exploratory tool for circular data. Smoothing...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- SiZer for exploration of structures in curves. In...