- Referenced in 2889 articles
- DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products ... site. This is the technology of choice for presentation of mathematics in print...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- barrier, with a user-defined choice of link functions...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- this, CVODE offers the choice of either functional iteration, suitable only for nonstiff systems...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- used to solve problems of choice or of multi criteria classification ... actions. It constructs a utility function from a preorder defined by the user...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- concept of abstract data types and the function evaluation principle based on rewriting. But rewriting ... This aspect is taken into account through choice operations and a backtracking capability ... provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function call returns several, at-least ... sequential composition, iteration, deterministic and non-deterministic choices of elementary strategies that are labelled rules...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- round function, similar to a block cipher without a key schedule. The choice of operations...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires a choice of meshpoints (vertex nodes) and a triangulation ... geometry is described implicitly by its distance function. In addition to being much shorter...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- choice of steplength and a nonmonotone line-search strategy. The user provides objective function...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- regularized negative log-likelihood objective function with various penalty choices for the regularization terms...
Library of Triangulations
- Referenced in 14 articles
- numerous computer experiments with 10.000 choices of Morse functions on concrete triangulations of certain manifolds...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- elliptic) case, the choice of equations to solve for basis functions in compressible problems...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- from the application of several functions of social choices for supporting the deliberation process...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- implemented calls for innovative design choices. The number of rounds must be moderate and rounds ... iterative with very similar round functions disappears, an observation that increases the design space...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through optional integration with ... been decided as the language of choice (due to speed and/or integration capabilities), rather than...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- range of intuitive choices of Machine Learning loss functions. We also give the corresponding Riemannian...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- flexible settings through custom-choice of error and activation function. Furthermore, the calculation of generalized...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- were developed using multiquadric and polyharmonic basis functions. In contrast, the present method uses Gaussians ... with sufficient overlap. This is a common choice in particle methods for fluid simulation ... fast decay of the Gaussian basis function allows rapid convergence of the iterative solver even...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- transistor and wire tuning, general choices of objective functions and constraints, and recovery from nonworking...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- graphics architectures with different levels of functionality. The system supports both of the major ... Direct3D. This paper identifies many of the choices that we faced as we designed...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- computer program atompaw generates projector and basis functions which are needed for performing electronic structure ... number, the electronic configuration, a choice of basis functions, and an augmentation radius. The program...