- Referenced in 7 articles
- shooting structure, and a hybrid language programming paradigm to minimize setup and solution time ... biology to a highly nonlinear real-world chemical engineering problem in preparative chromatography: The simulated...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- preliminary design of interplanetary spacecraft trajectories - both chemical (including multiple flybys and deep-space maneuvers ... extensible optimisation framework. Adoption of multi-threaded programming ensures the efficient exploitation of modern multi ... straightforward implementation of the island model paradigm, in which multiple populations of candidate solutions asynchronously...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polyxmass software framework performs common (bio-)chemical simulations–along with simultaneous mass spectrometric calculations ... modules, all accessible from one single binary program. The modules let the user ... quick mass calculations using a desktop calculator paradigm, 3) graphically edit polymer sequences and perform...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- drawing chemical structures are abundant and a number of formerly commercial programs in this area ... there are no state-of-the-art programs available in source code with a free ... adapt and embed them into their own programs without paying license fees. Such an open ... into their projects. The authors of programs that calculate NMR shifts or generate the IUPAC...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...