- Referenced in 3 articles
- dSL is a programming language used to program...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DECSIM -- a PC based diesel engine cycle and...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The EPANET Programmer’s Toolkit is a collection...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- CutFEM: Discretizing geometry and partial differential equations. We...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Numerical estimation of effective elastic properties of elastomer...