- Referenced in 11 articles
- CPsuperH: a computational tool for Higgs phenomenology in the minimal supersymmetric standard model with explicit ... decay widths of the neutral and charged Higgs bosons in the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model ... quark Yukawa-coupling resummation effects and Higgs-boson pole-mass shifts. The code CPsuperH ... masses and couplings of the charged and neutral Higgs bosons are computed at a similar...
- Referenced in 1 article
- accurate prediction of the SM-like Higgs-boson mass, can be consistently included ... branching ratios of the neutral and charged Higgs bosons is implemented. This provides the required...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- pole mass of the charged (or the CP-odd) Higgs boson as well as provides...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CompHEP - a package for evaluation of Feynman diagrams...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MadEvent: Automatic event generation with MadGraph.We present a...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Diffusion through the human skin -- an unexpected application...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Algorithm 569: COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The Rivet toolkit (Robust Independent Validation of Experiment...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Vevacious: A Tool For Finding The Global Minima...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...