- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- FIRE® is a powerful multi-purpose thermo-fluid...
- Referenced in 1155 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- CreditRisk+ A Credit Risk Management Framework. CREDITRISK+ is...