- Referenced in 21 articles
- finite group and χ a faithful irreducible character for G. Earlier papers by the first ... which affords χ whenever the degree χ(1) is less than 32. In the present...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polynomial which is its Chern character. In particular, we implement the concrete varieties such ... projective spaces are computed up to degree 6. The results are all in agreement with...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DIANE: Distributed Analysis Environment. DIANE is a tool...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...