- Referenced in 3 articles
- such as self-pulsations, chaos, hysteresis, mode switching, excitability, and synchronization to an external signal...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SPICE is a general-purpose circuit simulation program...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SymbolicC++ introduces, amongst others, the Symbolic class which...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...