- Referenced in 838 articles
- equation modeling (SEM), contrasts, ARFIMA, business calendars, chained equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov ... chains. Analysis is performed through model checking such systems against specifications written in the probabilistic...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing ... plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulations, as well as diagnostic tests ... equilibrium distribution of the Markov chain...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- techniques are typically derived based on the chain rule of differentiation. Other methods...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- Financial applications e.g. portfolio management, Supply chain management, Analog chip design, Forestry and farming, Medical...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) techniques. The preeminent experts...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- critical importance in the area of Markov chains and furthermore, the computed solution is subject ... computation of transient states of Markov chains...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- which is conducted on the basis of chain CP-nets. So we explain ... divide a tree-structured CP-net into chain CP-nets, how to represent and realize ... chain CP-nets, and how to merge these sub-rankings derived from the chain...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues (non-commercial use) This software package contains ... discrete-time and continuous-time Markov chains up to 100 states. The other module calculates...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations. Multiple imputation using Fully Conditional Specification (FCS) implemented...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- describes the use of directed graphs, chain graphs, and other graphs. Chapter 8 summarizes some...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- icon and icons are linked in a chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software ... looks graphically like a chain with links the statistical methods. The top icon represents ... symbolic data file. A chaining gathers a set of symbolic statistical methods applied ... specified SODAS file. The chaining editor is used to create, modify, launch, suppress or rename...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- editor and performance analysers which use Markov chain or ODE methods or simulation. Performance results...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- uses both maximum likelihood estimation and Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. MLwiN is based...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- calculation of derivatives, by systematically invoking the chain rule of calculus at the elementary operator...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- achieve a specified accuracy level in Markov chain Monte Carlo. An S translation...