- Referenced in 10 articles
- Sophusis a GAP4 package to compute with nilpotent Lie algebras over finite prime fields ... package can be used to compute certain central extensions and the automorphism group of such ... user to test isomorphism between two nilpotent Lie algebras. The author of the package used...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Nilpotent Quotient Program for the computation of nilpotent factor groups of finitely presented groups ... lower central series of a finitely presented group. Computation of nilpotent groups satisfying a given...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- main part of the package is a nilpotent quotient algorithm for finitely L-presented groups ... computes a polycyclic presentation for the lower central series quotient...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1269 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...