- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PFVIBAT - a computer program for plane frame vibration...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- IC2D: Interactive control and debugging of distribution Within...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...