- Referenced in 2 articles
- technician routing and scheduling problem, the capacitated arc-routing problem, on-demand transportation systems, aircraft...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The Pareto Archived Evolution Strategy (PAES) is a...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Blossom V: A new implementation of a minimum...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Computing minimum-weight perfect matchings. We make several...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...