- Referenced in 53 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for MATLAB. Computer Vision System Toolbox™ provides algorithms, functions, and apps ... computer vision, the system toolbox supports camera calibration, stereo vision, 3-D reconstruction...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Command at Scott Air Force Base. For calibration purposes, a set of smaller test problems...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- proposed a promising data-driven method to calibrate such criteria whose penalties are known...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- series linearisation or replicate weights. Post-stratification, calibration, and raking. Two-phase subsampling designs. Graphics...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Variance stabilization and calibration for microarray data Bioconductor version: Release (2.10) The package implements ... references (see vignette). The model incorporates data calibration (a.k.a. normalization), a model for the dependence...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Results on two very different application problems, calibration of a watershed model and optimization...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- sampling: Survey Sampling. Functions for drawing and calibrating samples...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- FIVEPOINT: Calibrated Fivepoint Solver. The code implements a calibrated fivepoints relative pose solver as described...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Lagrangian scheme, and large scale computer model calibration...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Emulation/ Prediction, Uncertainty Quantification, Multi Fidelity Simulation, Calibration/ Tuning, Screening, Integration, Functional Data...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- arbitrary projective cameras, partially or fully intrinsically calibrated cameras, exterior orientation (i.e. pose) estimation from...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Gaussian setting, which allows to calibrate the only parameter of FDRSeg properly. Moreover, we show...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- camel: Calibrated Machine Learning. The package ”camel” provides the implementation of a family of high ... dimensional calibrated machine learning tools, including (1) LAD, SQRT Lasso and Calibrated Dantzig Selector ... estimating sparse linear models; (2) Calibrated Multivariate Regression for estimating sparse multivariate linear models ... Tiger, Calibrated Clime for estimating sparse Gaussian graphical models. We adopt the combination...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- chemCal: Calibration functions for analytical chemistry. chemCal provides simple functions for plotting linear calibration functions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- these predictions in terms of discrimination and calibration. All these features are illustrated using...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- simulated parameter values needs to be calibrated. We propose to conduct likelihood-free Bayesian inferences...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- methods on an 8-dimensional watershed model calibration problem and on 18 test problems ... MADS with kriging on the watershed calibration problem and on 15 of the test problems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Reality Checks™. Connections to data and sophisticated calibration methods. Instant output with continuous simulation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- OCamCalib: Omnidirectional Camera Calibration Toolbox for Matlab. The OcamCalib Toolbox for Matlab allows the user ... also inexpert users) to calibrate any central omnidirectional camera, that is, any panoramic camera having ... permits the user to easily and quickly calibrate the omnidirectional camera through two steps. First ... needed. After these two steps, the calibration is completely automatically performed...