- Referenced in 11 articles
- core design involves three languages: Zinc, Cadmium and Mercury (Group 12 of the periodic table ... expressing problems, independent of any solving methodology. Cadmium is a mapping language for mapping Zinc ... same Zinc model, used with different Cadmium mappings, will allow us to experiment with different...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Cadmium: an implementation of ACD term rewriting. Cadmium is a rule based programming language ... models to various solver dependent back-ends. Cadmium is based on a hybrid between Constraint ... called Conjunctive Context (CC). Experience with using Cadmium in the G12 project shows that ... other constraints. However, CC significantly complicates the Cadmium normalisation algorithm, since the normal form...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The CXTFIT Code for Estimating Transport Parameters from...