- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Using the SLEDGE package on Sturm-Lioville problems...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Using NFFT 3---A Software Library for Various...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...