- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PANDA - interactive program for minimum weight design of...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1612 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 2888 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...