- Referenced in 57 articles
- branch-and-bound algorithm has been enhanced and a number of new features have been...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- small number of binary or integer variables by employing a simple branch and bound technique ... Prof. Stephen Boyd of Stanford University. A number of helpful contributors have provided interfaces...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- fixed number of sensors xi,i=1,…,m (branch net), and another for encoding ... approximation error in terms of the number of sensors (where the input function is defined...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- number of paths on the number of program branches, and infinite-length symbolic paths...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- limit the interference between links. The number of frequencies used is to be minimized. Problems ... participants developed optimization algorithms based on branch-and-cut and constraint satisfaction, and approximation techniques...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- satisfy the maximum number of clauses in a Boolean formula. A branch and bound algorithm ... this paper, we propose and investigate a number of strategies for max-SAT. The first...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- LINDO Global employs branch-and-cut methods to break an nonlinearly constrained optimization problem model ... tolerances, after a finite, though possibly large number of steps a solution provably global optimal...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Branch & Bound code (see [RRW07] or [Wie06]). The dimension of the problems (i.e., number...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- items having different sizes into a minimum number of equal-sized bins. For solving ... known meta-strategy tabu search and a branch and bound procedure based on known...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- number of optimization techniques, including a new technique that we call lazy branching. We evaluate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- masking implementations, since it uses a minimal number of nonlinear operations. Our implementations demonstrate that ... operations. Furthermore, its differential and linear branch numbers are both 3. This characteristic enables PIPO...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Matlab pdetool, and is explained by a number of examples, including Bratu’s problem ... time-integration are also supported. The continuation, branch-switching, plotting etc are performed via matlab...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- This algorithm uses a branch-and-bound approach. It will therefore find the optimal tree ... computational effort increases very rapidly with increasing numbers of data points. Smith’s algorithm uses ... that has the shortest possible sum of branch lengths measured as Euclidean distance (Euclidean Steiner...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- linear time and memory complexity in the number of reference taxa, and is easy ... software provides visualizations using branch thickness and color to represent number of placements and their...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers. The decision variables, continuous or discrete, have ... correctly rounded interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- reduce the problem size. Next, in the branch-and-bound framework, we make ... environment. However, solving instances with relatively large number of knapsacks, when compared to the number...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- requirements and communication overhead. ALPS incorporates a number of new ideas to address this challenge ... ALPS. The first is the Branch, Constrain, and Price Software (BiCePS) library, a framework that...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- operations, while managing the generic aspects of branch and bound, such as maintaining the active ... provide highly scalable performance on large numbers of processor cores. We describe the basics ... state of the art in scalability for branch-and-bound implementations. We also show...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- decaying sum (VSIDS) branching heuristic consistently chooses variables with a high number of inter-community ... variables. Second, we observe that the VSIDS branching heuristic and hence the CDCL search procedure...