- Referenced in 1010 articles
- Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows for total control...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- solved with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from ... duality in its reduce arsenal with enhanced branch and bound concepts as it winds...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- rather practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details ... frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- which were never implemented before: continuation of branch points in three parameters, the universal...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- internet accessible source at all. This branch of QEPCAD, QEPCAD ”B”, was introduced to address...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- algorithm. Swarm intelligence is a research branch that models the population of interacting agents...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- provides a framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations ... planes or columns can be generated dynamically (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price, branch ... list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best alternative for the user...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer approximation...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- separation of various classes of cuts in branch-and-cut algorithms for the Capacitated Vehicle ... those that were used in ”A New Branch-and-Cut Algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle ... routine for generating candidate sets for branching...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- simplex methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch-and-cut method, translator for GNU MathProg...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- range of models from different branches of engineering and economics of up to 4000 equations...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- formulas of a branching time logic, the temporal operators of which can be computed iteratively...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- specialities of LiE are: tensor product decompositions, branching to subgroups, Weyl group orbits, reduced elements...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- practice, Sage-combinat is a collection of branches on top of Sage, developed ... intent is that most of those branches get eventually integrated into Sage as soon...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- solves mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Branching and bounds tightening techniques for non-connvex MINLP. Many industrial problems can be naturally ... models and can be solved by spatial Branch& Bound (sBB) techniques. We study the impact ... methods: bounds tightening (BT) and branching strategies. We extend a branching technique originally developed ... MILP, reliability branching, to the MINLP case. Motivated by the demand for open-source solvers...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- participants developed optimization algorithms based on branch-and-cut and constraint satisfaction, and approximation techniques...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- supports the programming of new constraints, branching strategies, and search engines. New variable domains ... more on top); C++ modeling layer; advanced branching heuristics (accumulated failure count, activity); many search...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- notions. It supports inductive definitions of infinite-branching trees for any cardinality of branching...