- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 761 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...