- Referenced in 2 articles
- KurSL: model of anharmonic coupled oscillations based on Kuramoto coupling and Sturm-Liouville problem. Physiological ... This is particularly evident in case of brain activity which is subject to various feedback ... loop interactions between different brain structures, that coordinate their activity to support normal function ... data-driven method for analyzing anharmonic oscillations is introduced. The KurSL model incorporates two well...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...