- Referenced in 421 articles
- ordering and symbolic analysis phase computes an upper bound on fill-in, work, and memory ... ordering and analyzing a sparse matrix, computing the numerical factorization, solving a system with...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- approaches. Moreover, this algorithm offers rigorous bounds on computational cost and storage. It is likely...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- relaxations, bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational results are presented...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- same authors’ previous book entitled “A computational logic” (1979; Zbl 0448.68020). The truly important changes ... their soundness and the permission of bounded quantification and partial recursive functions. These changes ... proof procedures” [in “The correctness problem in computer science ... addition of bounded quantification and partial functions to a computational logic and its theorem prover...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear ... slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic with error bounds (does the job, slow...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- variable instantiation properties, non-failure, determinacy, bounds on computational cost, bounds on sizes of terms...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied to the John conditions and computationally executed proofs...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- appropriate. A complete sample program for computing continuous bounds on the solution of an initial...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- method is straightforward to implement, is computationally efficient, has little memory requirements, is invariant ... algorithm and provide a regret bound on the convergence rate that is comparable...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- explicitly. This may have the computational effect of swapping bound names with freshly generated ones...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous ... reduce arsenal with enhanced branch and bound concepts as it winds its way through...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- bound and polyhedral outer approximation are the two extreme cases, are proposed and implemented. Computational...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- example application, we compute a new rigorous high-precision bound on operator dimensions...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MRMC are its support for computing time- and reward-bounded reachability probabilities, (property-driven) bisimulation...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- latter was the fast computation of guaranteed bounds for interval versions of a comprehensive ... extended” mode, that extends the exception-free computation mode using special values to represent infinities...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- improving the bounds on noise required for privacy. Second, we examine the computational power...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- user with a quantity of computation which has a bound which depends linearly...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- methods that can impose bound constraints on the computed solutions. All the iterative methods...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems. All chapters conclude with ... evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- package for computing rigorous bounds on the solution of an initial value problem...