- Referenced in 670 articles
- denote the lower and upper bounds on the constraints, and the vectors ... bounds on the variables x. The functions f(x) and g(x) can be nonlinear ... twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints can be formulated in the above formulation...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple bounds on the variables, linear constraints ... provides subroutines to define the objective and constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL ... solution of a QP subproblem. Bounds, linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture ... lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details. The chapter ... constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- variables without derivatives subject to simple bound constraints. There are no restrictions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- objective function subject to a single resource constraint. Several variants of the classical ... will be considered with respect to relaxations, bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- minimization problems with nonlinear equality constraints and simple bounds on some of the variables ... rely on matrix factorizations of the linearized constraints but use solutions of the linearized state ... strict feasibility with respect to the bound constraints by using an affine scaling method proposed...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with enhanced branch and bound...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Huber regression problems, and QPs with bound constraints. OOQP also can be used...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- term, and methods that can impose bound constraints on the computed solutions. All the iterative...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- allows modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real ... discrete, have to be bounded. Functions and constraints have to be defined by analytical expressions ... existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose ... interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature is to combine...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- several variables subject to simple bound constraints where some of the variables are restricted...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- nondifferentiable optimization with simple bounds and general linear constraints. Subroutine PMIN, intended for minimax optimization...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- millions of parameters and thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using ... unconstrained optimization, bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints. Free/open-source software under...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- part, we describe a general framework for bound-constrained problems and analyze its convergence toward ... optimization problems where both objective function and constraints can possibly be nonsmooth. In this case ... difficult general nonlinear constraints and simple bound constraints on the variables. Then ... constraints and we prove that the original problem can be reformulated as the bound-constrained...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- block-separable objective function subject to bound constraints and block-separable constraints. It finds ... global minimizer. \parGLOPT uses a branch and bound technique to split the problem recursively into ... neither derivatives nor simultaneous information about several constraints. Numerical results are already encouraging. Work...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- consider multiobjective optimization problems with both bound constraints on the variables and general nonlinear constraints ... where objective and constraint function values can only be obtained by querying a black ... that take explicitly into account the bound constraints, and prove that the original problem ... equivalent to a bound constrained problem obtained by penalizing the nonlinear constraints with an exact...