- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Block Locally Optimal Preconditioned Eigenvalue Xolvers (BLOPEX) is...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- The FEAST solver package is a free high...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...