- Referenced in 2 articles
- turbine temperature prediction using unsteady cfd and realistic non-uniform 2d combustor exit properties. Typical ... nozzle guide vanes and downstream turbine blades. The present work is the continuation of steady ... previous two-dimensional TIBC is circumferentially averaged in order to generate inlet boundary conditions dependant ... full unsteady blade row interactions are shown to: (1) alter the gas temperature profile predictions...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CONMIN is a FORTRAN program, in subroutine form...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...