- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- ParMETIS is an MPI-based parallel library that...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by...