- Referenced in 380 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- The package geoR provides functions for geostatistical data...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- R package gcmr: Gaussian copula marginal regression. This...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- R package DiceKriging: Kriging methods for computer experiments...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- R package DiceOptim: Kriging-based optimization for computer...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package spam: SPArse Matrix: Set of functions...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- R package fields: Tools for spatial data. Fields...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- R package RandomFields: Simulation and Analysis of Random...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- R package gstat: spatial and spatio-temporal geostatistical...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and...