- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 850 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...