- Referenced in 1 article
- patterns from the data for detecting diseases, biomarkers, gene-drug association, etc. BIDEAL consists ... terms of coherency, differential co-expression ranking, and similarity measure. The visualization of generated biclusters...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package pls: Partial Least Squares and Principal...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...