- Referenced in 12 articles
- impact (nonsmooth mechanics, contact dynamics, multibody systems dynamics or granular materials). Switched Electrical Circuit such ... Digital converter. Sliding mode control systems. Biology (Gene regulatory network). Other applications are found ... constraints), Optimization (Complementarity systems and Variational inequalities), Fluid Mechanics, and Computer Graphics...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- players for studying many interacting cells in dynamic tissue microenvironments. It builds upon a multi ... includes biologically-driven sub-models for cell cycling, apoptosis, necrosis, solid and fluid volume changes ... geometry, and stochasticity on the dynamics of hanging drop tumor spheroids and ductal carcinoma...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- involved in numerous applications from astrophysics to biology or computer graphics. Their properties are especially ... used in geophysical flows and computational fluid dynamics. Our main interest in Voronoi meshes related...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- coupled simulation of signalling and tissue dynamics. A cellular resolution of the tissue domain ... great flexibility to add custom extensions and biologically motivated processes. Cells are represented as highly ... tissue are modelled by a Newtonian fluid. The Immersed Boundary method is used to model ... thus extending on the IBCell model. The fluid and signalling processes are solved using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- core methodology in domains ranging from molecular biology to manufacturing and drug design. The rational ... fluids and deformable objects at complex microscale geometries. The code employs Dissipative Particle Dynamics...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...