- Referenced in 263 articles
- Joachims, 1999c][Joachims, 1998a], image recognition tasks, bioinformatics and medical applications. Many tasks have...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- applied in various fields recently, among which bioinformatics is becoming increasingly important. Frey and Dueck ... code. Matlab, however, is relatively uncommon in bioinformatics. Instead, the statistical computing platform ... order to leverage affinity propagation for bioinformatics applications, we have implemented affinity propagation ... package is in no way restricted to bioinformatics applications. It is as generally applicable...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- networks. It has important applications in networking, bioinformatics, software engineering, database and web design, machine...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- tool for the composition and enactment of bioinformatics workflows. Motivation: In silico experiments in bioinformatics ... access in the form of Web services. Bioinformatics scientists will need to orchestrate these ... tool for the composition and enactment of bioinformatics workflows for the life sciences community...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- published two papers (Bioinformatics, 17, 282–283, Bioinformatics, 18, 77–82) describing an ultrafast protein...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- analysis methods for various tasks in bioinformatics and system biology. It is anticipated that...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- that iLoc-Euk may become a useful bioinformatics tool for Molecular Cell Biology, Proteomics, System...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- toolkit of perl modules useful in building bioinformatics solutions in Perl. It is built ... parsing the results from hundreds of bioinformatics applications (Run package), software to automate bioinformatic analyses...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- approaches. DIALIGN is available online through Bielefeld Bioinformatics Server (BiBiServ). The downloadable version...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Python tools for computational molecular biology and bioinformatics. Biopython is a set of freely available ... needs of current and future work in bioinformatics. The source code is made available under ... world. We work along with the Open Bioinformatics Foundation, who generously host our website...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- relations among data with wide applications in bioinformatics, Web exploration, and etc. However, mining large...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- wide variety of domains, including information retrieval, bioinformatics, epidemiology, vision, and many others...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- have currently become a hot topic in bioinformatics. Although many computational methods were established...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Supplementary information: Supplementary data are available on Bioinformatics online. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- database. Our goal is to provide intuitive bioinformatics tools for the visualization, interpretation and analysis...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TrEMBL/Swissprot GOAnnotations@EBI correspondences from the European Bioinformatics Institute. Availability: http://fatigo.bioinfo.cnio.es...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- experiments alone. Unfortunately, so far, no bioinformatics tool is available to do so. To fill...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- application areas: protein chemistry data from the bioinformatics domain, and information extraction data obtained from...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- rapid development of applications in Bioinformatics. It contains interfaces for representing Sequences, Features, and other ... important bioinformatics concepts. It can also read and write sequence data in a variety...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- which are very common in medical and bioinformatics applications. A simulation study and a real...