- Referenced in 23 articles
- Simulation of single-species bacterial-biofilm growth using the Glazier-Graner-Ho-ge-weg model ... modeling environment provides a convenient platform for biofilm simulations using the Glazier-Graner-Hogeweg ... growth of a single-species bacterial biofilm, and study the roles of cell-cell ... cell-field interactions in determining biofilm morphology. In our simulations, which generalize the PLH model...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- properties of macroscopic, complex systems such as biofilms. Here, the growth of a single Escherichia...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Variable viscosity and density biofilm simulations using an immersed boundary method, part II: experimental validation ... accurately captures the biomechanical response of bacterial biofilms and their associated extracellular matrix ... originally developed in Part I () to treat biofilms as viscoelastic fluids possessing variable rheological properties ... from mechanical characterization experiments on Staphylococcus epidermidis biofilms. The experimental setup is described...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- program that analyzes image stacks of biofilms recorded by confocal microscopes. It can extract ... been one of the preferred tools for biofilm quantification. In 2008 Martin Vorregaard ported...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- iDynoMiCS: next-generation individual-based modelling of biofilms” by Lardon et al, published in Environmental...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- ACADO Toolkit is a software environment and algorithm...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...