- Referenced in 443 articles
- computes dissimilarities); Chapter 2: PAM.FOR (partitions the data set into clusters with a new method ... MONA.FOR (divisive hierachical clustering of binary data sets...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data (polytomous logistic...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- operating characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- with either observed or unobserved heterogeneity, and data that contain missing values. Analyses ... observed variables that are continuous, censored, binary, ordered categorical (ordinal), unordered categorical (nominal), counts ... capabilities for Monte Carlo simulation studies, where data can be generated and analyzed according...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- errors, logistic and probit models for binary data, and log-linear models for multinomial data...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LPCM). Missing values are allowed in the data matrix. Additional features are the ML estimation ... item elimination, simulation module for various binary data matrices. An eRm platform is provided...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- centered on common XML and HDF5 data formats, libraries to simplify and speed up code ... include the use of HDF5 for binary data, evaluation tools in Python, support ... CMake as build system and binary installation packages for Mac OS X and Windows...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- epidemic phenomena. This includes count, binary and categorical data time series as well as continuous...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- linear logistic regression models for discrete response data by the method of maximum likelihood ... also perform conditional logistic regression for binary response data and exact logistic regression for binary...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- regression modeling framework for analyzing bivariate binary data in R. We discuss some ... inwhich the user wishes to fit bivariate binary regression models in the presence of several ... methodological details underpinning the bivariate binary models implemented in the package and illustrate them ... interpretable models of different complexity on three data-sets...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- specialised data structure for Boolean polynomials based on zero-suppressed binary decision diagrams, which ... algorithmic aspects, taking into account the new data structures as well as structural properties...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package bindata: Generation of Artificial Binary Data. Generation of correlated artificial binary data...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- handle many varieties of response data including continuous and binary, polytonomous, count, and missing data...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Pythonic interface to the HDF5 binary data format. It lets you store huge amounts ... numerical data, and easily manipulate that data from NumPy. For example, you can slice into ... create are in a widely-used standard binary format, which you can exchange with other...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Quadratic Exponential Models for Binary Panel Data. The package estimates, by conditional maximum likelihood ... suitable for the analysis of binary longitudinal data when state dependence (further to the effect...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- propose a new technique, called wild binary segmentation (WBS), for consistent estimation of the number ... locations of multiple change-points in data. We assume that the number of change-points ... and/or very small jump magnitudes, unlike standard binary segmentation. On the other hand, despite...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- specifying and verifying semantic data structures, such as ordered lists, binary search trees, priority queues...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- package mvtBinaryEP: Generates Correlated Binary Data. Generates correlated binary data based on the method...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- multiple languages). It includes most SQL:2008 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR ... TIMESTAMP. It also supports storage of binary large objects, including pictures, sounds, or video ... scalable both in the sheer quantity of data it can manage and in the number...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- dynamically detecting data races in lock-based multithreaded programs. Eraser uses binary rewriting techniques...